What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
• Name & email address (Personal Identification Information)
We will never collect card or bank payment information on our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Submit your details directly via our website
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• A third party passing us your personal identification information on the understanding that you intend to do business with us
• Armistead Property employs third party suppliers to provide services including utilising the services of a credit reference agency (https://www.transunion.co.uk/legal-information/bureau-privacy-notice)
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Contact you about products and services we think you might like
We will never share the data you provide via our website.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your Name & Email on a Mailchimp mailing list.
We will keep your Name & Email for 1 year after last contact with you. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our Mailchimp mailing list.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Armistead Property from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe link in an email communication, or contact us directly via the contact form on our website.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Armistead Property for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Armistead Property correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Armistead Property to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Armistead Property erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Armistead Property restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Armistead Property’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Armistead Property transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 0161 850 5588
Or write to us: 346 Barlow Moor Road, Chorlton-Cum-Hardy, Manchester, M21 8AY
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 161 850 5588
Or write to us at: 346 Barlow Moor Road, Chorlton-Cum-Hardy, Manchester, M21 8AY
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: +44 303 123 1113